Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Thats very good best yet.
    It might be the right time to also look back over the pass year,in what we have done,has it been a good year or a bad one.
    Well looking back myself it has been a good year with only a few setbacks ,we both are still here that kicks it off and both of us are still going to the Drs and hos/treatment but I still have that leg with me,but some times I do not know if thats a good thing,but my wife eyes are getting no better.Anyway having got that out of the way, we have had some great times away and look forward to having more in the new year,I have seen more of my family ,sad news my wife brother has the big C in the bones and we are thinking of him.but he is in Aus/land so we cannot get over to see him.
    Good year for the garden and still looking nice now.
    Had new doors and part of the windows done
    which is making the house warmer and that helps to keep costs down.
    The weather was good this year which also good means you can get out more.
    I am in my last few weeks as a parish cllr.
    But the bridge out at the EKRW TRUST has taken over that roll and the good thing is that I like being out there.
    Only have one real wish for the new year and that is we both hope one of our family who live in Dover gets a house which needs to be a big one because there is 8 of them.

end link