Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Excellent work there Phil.... great photos too. These metal gun barrels do make a difference. I have some for my MkVIII Tammy Spitfire build when I get around to it. Building a Special Hobby 1/32 Aircobra at the moment and managed to get some very special aftermarket markings for it....

Phil is spot on Howard. I have a stash of 10 kits at the moment and 7 of them cost around £100 each and two over £75. One is actually a 1/24 scale Airfix Hawker Typhoon.... so even Airfix have joined the £100 club... It is not a pocket money hobby for those who do it seriously. Speaking of which....

Phil - do you use AK Interactive weathering/paints and if so what do you think of them? these have always been aimed at armour modellers. They have just launched an 'Air' series of paints and weathering for aircraftand I have just filled my boots with about £250 worth of these products.

end link